not my best [dnb] not my best [dnb]

Really solid work with a fun airy sound man, its a good start to something. Really happy vibe that is pretty catchy. Could use more variation in the high pitch synth and some more synths to fill the sound in. But really good and really catchy

Carberation [Dubstep] Carberation [Dubstep]

Very solid work man, Good opening and drum work dragged me right in.
My only complaint is the high pitch sound that drags up sounds out of place next to the distortion on your wobble. Could also use some sort of slow change up or just variation within the sound of the wobble.
The high pitched upward sound is my only real complaint, might just be me.

AustinHayes responds:

no, i know what you mean, im actually working on fixing that right now. im also bumping up the tempo a bit to make it a bit more energetic :P thanks for the feedback though, if you liked this, check out my other work!

{D&J} Sky Dive {D&J} Sky Dive

Pretty smooth work.
needs more variation in the synths to give it a fuller sound.
I also feel like the drums need more variation in them, and to be brought out more

Stargenx -When Angels Cry Stargenx -When Angels Cry

Very nice work. Very mellow and smooth sound that I enjoyed thoroughly.

Stargenx responds:

Thanks for the review! I'm glad you thoroughly enjoyed it.

3 Day Holiday 3 Day Holiday

Not too shabby for quick work.
I felt like some of the instruments could have been widened for a phatter sound, maybe a return with 50ms delay to a channel or a return with an aggressive compressor on it.
In my mind I wanted to lower the ahhh chorus volume just a little bit and bring out the other synths
Keep up the good work man

Ultima Detinatio Ultima Detinatio

The snare in the opening could be a little louder in comparison to the loud clap, make it pop just a little more with that mellow sound.
I felt like some of it was spaced out a little far and I lost flow in between different parts of the song.
Great work man!

Meat house Meat house

Pretty tight groove and sounds. The drum work is pretty tight as well, very dancy feel to it when listening.
The synth you bring up in the middle and then drop doesn't sit well to me, It has a good sound to it, but in my head i really want it to be a higher frequency I think but this may just be personal, It also sounded loud to me but that could just be me as well.

Overall its a solid track with sounds I like except for the one being too loud.

demonrunner23 responds:

lol Yeah i hear it too.

-End of the world- -End of the world-

Very solid work on the sound and tones, very smooth and enjoyable. Really enjoyed the dirty lfo work and 8 bit sounds, keep up the good work.

LMFAO - I'm Arab and I love it LMFAO - I'm Arab and I love it

Really funny man

I really enjoyed that, better than the original in my opinion

Karimmet responds: